Friday, December 4, 2015

Get ready....fast!

School and baby have been keeping me really busy. It's rare that I have time for anything else! So I was inspired to write about getting ready quickly when you have a little one to tend to. The following are some of the products I like to use that are affordable and do the job right! So on a typical day when I don't go to school, I like to wake up and take a quick shower and use the Nivea in shower body lotion, that way I can get out and get dressed. If you need something quick any time of the day, the St Ives spray lotions are pretty awesome too. Just spray, rub it n a little and go. They have all kinds of scents too. On my face I like to use a light exfoliator regularly.  The one I have in the picture is by St Ives. I love this one in particular because I like things with oatmeal in them and because its a gentle scrub. You can even use it as a mask if you have that kind of time. This is a very cream formula which I prefer, but Yes to Grapefruit also has a daily scrub that is gentle and is more like a gel instead. Then after that I like to use a moisturizer with SPF and I found that the Aveeno one does a good job of not only moisturizing but it absorbs quickly.When I'm around the house and just want to even out my skin a little I always go for the Physician's Formula CC cream. It it just as thick as a foundation, goes on easily and stays put. Then I'm good to go for the rest of the day.















0 comments:

Post a Comment